fot

[Fot] TR chasssis stuff

To: fot@autox.team.net refid=str=0001.0A020207.50F31692.0092,ss=1,fgs=0, ip=0.0.0.0, so=2011-09-13 19:33:14, dmn=2009-09-10 00:05:08, mode=single engine
Subject: [Fot] TR chasssis stuff
From: Ted Schumacher <tedtsimx@bright.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 15:18:37 -0500
With all the discussion about chassis strengths, or lack thereof, wanted
to let the list know about our TR6 chassis/diff stiffener kit. This was
developed by Lanky Foushee for the Group44 TR6. When we redid my
daughter'sTR6 chassis at the Group44shop, we put this on the car and
developed a "kit". The kit boxes the 3 sided support that holds the
upper spring mount/body tub cross bar. it also supports the outer end of
the bar that is the top spring seat. And, boxes in the rear cross member
where the shocks are attached.  By boxing in these points, the diff
supports now becomes part of the chassis. Less load and better rigidity.
Kit can be installed with body on frame. Pictures are on our website -
www.tsimportedautomotive.com. Click "Performance Parts" then select
TR250/TR6 Performance Parts then go to the suspension section. Thanks
for your time. Ted

--
Ted Schumacher
tedtsimx@bright.net