fot

Re: [Fot] Spitfires, GT6s, and one FAST HERALD

To: <fot@autox.team.net>, "Joe Alexander" <n197tr4@cs.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Spitfires, GT6s, and one FAST HERALD
From: "deb korneli" <dkorneli54@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 16:54:26 -0600
  From: Joe Alexander
  To: fot@autox.team.net
  Sent: Sunday, January 13, 2013 4:48 PM
  Subject: Spitfires, GT6s, and one FAST HERALD

  FOT,

  There seems to be a chance that the Kastner Cup feature something beyond
just a 'gaggle' in SPITFIRES and GT6s.

  I am pleased to announce that I just heard from California's Jerry and Jan
BARKER. They plan to bring both the SCCA NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP SPITFIRE and
the KASTNER CUP WINNING HERALD. What a show this will be!

  You may not know that street fuel found it's way into the SCCA CHAMPIONSHIP
SPITFIRE at the MITTY last year and prevented a great showing. While it
provided some amusing copy by our friend BURT LEVY, it wont happen again at
Road American.  SEE YOU AT KCUP 2013

  Joe Alexander
  A. R. E.
  645 1st Street