fot

Re: [Fot] Stickers, grill badge, digest email

To: my71spit13@yahoo.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Stickers, grill badge, digest email
From: Joe Alexander <n197tr4@cs.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 13:48:57 -0500 (EST)
 Shawn,  good questions.

I have stickers....Joe Curry sent me the balance of his stock.  If anyone else
wants one, contact me off list. These are the ones that are about 3 x 3. I can
bring you a couple Saturday.

Christopher Bock has grill badges and flags.....he will likely respond.

Some one will likely help you get to digest version, like Mark Bradakis.

Joe Alexander
A. R. E.
645 1st Street
Jesup, Iowa 50648