fot

Re: [Fot] Spitfire axles

To: "'Diesel Performance Parts - Info'" <info@dieselperformanceparts.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Spitfire axles
From: "Spitfire Racing" <Spitfire_Racing@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 08:48:18 -0500
It's my understanding the company "Summers Brothers" has been sold a number
of times in the past 10-15 years. What they sell today is not what was being
offered back in the day. At one point their one piece axles were the stuff
you could put on a coffee table in the living room as art work.

Russ Moore
Spitfire #49