fot

[Fot] FW: Triumph GT6 front springs and shocks

To: FOT List <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] FW: Triumph GT6 front springs and shocks
From: "Barr, Scott" <sbarr@McCarty-Law.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 17:30:56 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Dad seems to be having some trouble posting to the list at the moment.  Here's
what he wanted to ask:

"I am rebuilding the front shocks and springs on my #59 Red 68 GT6 What are
you GT6 guys using?"

Editor's Note:  Dad's rebuilding the suspension on his GT6 racer, last revised
in 2002.  He's got in hand a set of Carrera shocks (adjustable ride-height
fronts and regular rears) which are worn out and has investigated the
replacement of just the shock component.  It appears that's fairly expensive.
He's also got a set of Spax shocks, again ride-height adjustable in front.
But the Carrera springs may not work with the Spax spring seat.

Anyway, he's looking for opinions on what's out there now for GT6s.

Scott B.
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive