fot

[Fot] TR3 lives again!

To: Fot@autox.team.net s=q20121106; t=1358712886; bh=JbzTkyDp80MTlAT0+NpDz9368Gw0LK6AF7kJ6Di1ax8=; h=Received:Received:Date:From:To:Message-ID:Subject:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=sJPSTUBLxhcU2U/OZOzLrUg5X0BZw5LkkesJh4sh9fy9O0TmJSDZP37mDMgGPsxTi 86936sG2ovgUZ7qjedNGB42XYnC7pCBxa8fk1jRrtdFAW6gKaPqRUA8GxoME3xIQpx ZZiS9xvJMkFZl2Gav9gSgtDGLJarm8i5ObyPP73578Emy4CXRg6JorSFSoHdQO+alm rKby+yuONA4Oh7IHNI9wLrSh+JwdtZCZoVBvXuvFTySO1M5s5tmn9ApCXUb2L/FwCg 4EtkqUTPhkk2Y2EumyXJPpcTUPKI2a1CKXDYe0eZU1IDuJf/QhSOy7Ahh0WxkR7GbH DS75m6kFi7H1w==
Subject: [Fot] TR3 lives again!
From: davehogye <dlhogye@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2013 20:14:46 +0000 (UTC)
Hello Friends,
I'm excited to share with you the news that my TR3 is finally together and
running.  As far as I know it hasn't run since 1975 and the restoration/ race
car build has taken me a long 57 months.
I have a few small details to attend to before I can drive it, but I made it
through the initial start up and break-in period last Friday night with the
much needed assistance of Greg Solow.   It started instantly, ran great and
sounds amazing.  Thanks again Greg.  I have been honored to have Greg standing
by and sharing his expertise during the most important steps of the motor build
and he worked some real magic with carb tuning during the start up.   Oh, the
things that I have learned.  I would of course like to thank to all my Friends
of Triumph for the encouragement, inspiration and sharing of much needed parts
and information during this process.  I would really be lost without you all
and may have never made it to this point.
I love my TR,
Dave H.
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com