fot

[Fot] Circuit of the Americas --COTA--

To: FoT Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Circuit of the Americas --COTA--
From: Bobby Whitehead <igofaster@att.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 06:53:28 -0800 (PST)
looks like I'm one of the lucky 500 something plus that got registered for the
SCCA event at the beautiful Circuit of the Americas F1 track in Austin Texas
the
second weekend in March...not sure how comfortable my little Triumph butt is
going to feel with 85 cars in Group 7 ...wow.... the DLB site has the specifics
and entrants list... this should be literally epic....   one of my best friends
works NASCAR and has stated it's the nicest facility in the country.....Bobby
Whitehead
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive