fot

Re: [Fot] Rear Oil seal conversion

To: tr4@wi.rr.com, alfetta95@optonline.net, FOT@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Rear Oil seal conversion
From: Joe Alexander <n197tr4@cs.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 17:30:58 -0500 (EST)
Thanks Steve,

Christian and I are now providing the SCROLL to Chris' specifications in new
billet material. While re-manufacturing the old OEM SEALS works well, they
consume a lot of time and we are trying phase them out. It got the project
started, tho.

Now that the volume is up, we are FINALLY arriving in the black after a couple
of years of break even.  Thanks to Kas, as well, for supporting this project,
in his latest book, "KAS KASTNER'S TRIUMPHS. In fact he has an entire chapter
on 'avoiding leaks in the wet sleeve engines'.  Worth the price of the book,
by itself.

Thanks for the order, Todd.

Joe Alexander
A. R. E.