fot

[Fot] 24 HOURS OF DAYTONA PICTURES......now KASTNER CUP 2013

To: sjanzen@me.com, harmug@us.ibm.com
Subject: [Fot] 24 HOURS OF DAYTONA PICTURES......now KASTNER CUP 2013
From: Joe Alexander <n197tr4@cs.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 12:04:18 -0500 (EST)
Cc: fot@autox.team.net
A Group 44 prepared TR8 will likely be with us at the KASTNER CUP, not to
mention the TR250K, a PLN tribute TR6, SCCA Championship cars, TRIUMPH
SPECIALS, newly restored WET SLEEVE TRs and much, much more.

Yesterday, I got a call from Colorado. The RMVR guys are planning to
come....those guys usually stick close to the mountains.

The Kastner Cup is not the 24 HOURS OF DAYTONA, but something very special is
going on here.

Joe Alexander
A. R. E.
645 1st Street