fot

Re: [Fot] Octogenarianism

To: FOT Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Octogenarianism
From: Duncan Charlton <duncan.charlton54@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2013 18:21:52 -0600
He also sold is GN/Morgan contraption last year -- a 1926 Morgan three wheeler
with a GN rear axle to make it into a single seater 4-wheeler.  He gave up on
the Blackburne V-twin (last time I saw him run it at Road America it was
spouting steam like a teakettle) and mounted a Harley shovelhead.

Duncan

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive