fot

Re: [Fot] Oil Pumps

To: <charly@mitchelplumbing.com>, "'fot'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Oil Pumps
From: "Steve Yott" <tr4@wi.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 17:52:24 -0600
Charley,
Other than doing a good "blue printing" to the specs in the books the TR6
pump seems to be a very reliable unit.  There have been a number of Tractor
motor pump failures of different types that revolve around the inner rotor.
The new pump design that I produce solves these issues and makes for a very
reliable part.

That is all I know and welcome any other input.  I would like to make the
TR6 pump with a pressure oiling system like the modified Tractor pump but
the TR6 pump end cap does not have enough depth remaining for a stub shaft.
This would require a new end cap casting which would be overly costly at
this time.

Steve Yott

  _____