fot

Re: [Fot] Fw: HSR The Mitty. Registration open

To: John Wiley <JWILEY@centene.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Fw: HSR The Mitty. Registration open
From: Robert Deanes <rfdeanes@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2013 10:56:33 -0500
Cc: FoT Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Darn Henry you are so accomadating to their event, leaving them oil and
such, HSR.. is that hot soaked race track....have to admit it was alot of
fun...I also haven't seen much on the event..guess I will have to look it
up and see what these Texas guys are doing, the group I saw at VIR sure had
it together , they darn near had their rigs in a circle like a western and
the biggest tent that I have ever seen at the track yet ! a bunch of really
nice racers.