fot

[Fot] Fwd: NEW FOT Lister JON GANNAWAY TR4/TR6 San Francisco Area

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Fwd: NEW FOT Lister JON GANNAWAY TR4/TR6 San Francisco Area
From: Joe Alexander <n197tr4@cs.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2013 13:41:54 -0500 (EST)
From: Joe Alexander <n197tr4@cs.com>
To: fot <fot@team.net>; jgannaway <jgannaway@calstar.org>
Sent: Fri, Mar 8, 2013 11:32 am

Please welcome Jon Gannaway from California  (jgannaway@calstar.org)

I believe that Jon raced a Spitfire at one time.

I believe that Jon currently owns a TR4 that once was owned by his father.

Jon also has a TR6 that he is preparing for vintage racing with his son.

He plans to prepare it modestly and to CSRG specs....kind of like Bill Tobin,
methinks.

This is our kind of guy.....

Thank you....I am sure that Jon will add to or correct my introduction when he
is ready.

Regards,

Joe Alexander
A. R. E.