fot

[Fot] Valve Spring locator - GT6 or Spit

To: 'Friends of Triumph' Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Valve Spring locator - GT6 or Spit
From: Scott Janzen <Janzen@REcatalyst.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2013 12:52:17 -0400
I'm re-assembling my cylinder head, and one of the valve spring locators (at
the use of the spring, around the guide) is broken.  It's the typical "T" in
section, black oxide, but I can't find any through Crane, Isky, Comp or
Edelbrock that are small enough.
0.51 ID, 0.61 spring ID, about 1.02" OD, 0.05" thick.

Any ideas on sources - I have no idea where these came from - probably on the
car when I got them, but they are perfect for the Isky springs.

Thanks!
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive