fot

[Fot] Road AMERICA'S TEST AND TUNE PROGRAM (RATT) not part of Kastner Cu

To: triosan@gmail.com
Subject: [Fot] Road AMERICA'S TEST AND TUNE PROGRAM (RATT) not part of Kastner Cup Weekend
From: Joe Alexander <n197tr4@cs.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 08:32:54 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: fot@autox.team.net
Chuck,  THE RATT Days is a program that ROAD AMERICA has marketed to racers
throughout the season.

I am not sure that Road America has scheduled anything on the Thursday of our
event....yet.

If they get a big contract from a commercial entity, they will choose that ...
$$$

So, the issue is still open.......look at how the $900 Program is marketed.
not your typical pre-race T & T

Joe Alexander
A. R. E.
645 1st Street