fot

[Fot] Kastner Cup Shirt/Driver Update

To: FOT <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Kastner Cup Shirt/Driver Update
From: marty sukey <trmarty@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 17:55:23 -0400 FILETIME=[1DE71D50:01CE2CC8]
I finally got caught up with entering all the orders this week. As of today
there are 58 shirts on order and 46 drivers planning on competing at Road
America. I'm sure that number will increase as there are some regulars that I
don't see on the list yet. If you sent me a shirt order or let me know you are
planning on driving at the event you should have received back an
acknowledgement email from me. Some of you who emailed me still owe me info.
Please take care of that so I don't loose track. Still PLENTY of time to order
event shirts and have your name added to the back of them.

See you in September.
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive