fot

[Fot] Easter Sunday

To: FoT Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Easter Sunday
From: Bobby Whitehead <igofaster@att.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2013 12:39:21 -0700 (PDT)
Obama is our President case closed... BUT ALL our grandchildren will be paying
for the debts incurred by him and his predecessors... it IS Easter Sunday, a
day
to reflect and honor Christ if you are a Christian... this is the last day I
think we should be in a pissing match over politicians... we've got MSNBC and
FOX if you want to find sides and rant and rave...

Happy Easter... now....back to my smoking lamb chops, baking a ham, drinking a
beer, and celebrating being free...

Bobby Whitehead