fot

[Fot] CAM CORE NEEDED FOR REGRIND TR3/4

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] CAM CORE NEEDED FOR REGRIND TR3/4
From: Joe Alexander <n197tr4@cs.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2013 11:02:01 -0400 (EDT)
THANKS to all that helped on a cam selection for a specific
application....especially Larry Young.

Now a solid cam core is needed for regrind. Can anyone help?  I am helping a
guy with this.

Strange deal. TR3 is being built for some kind of high speed rallying in the
US. If I find out any more about it I will share. Engine builder says owner is
competing against V-8s and such.  Owner also rallies in Europe part of the
year with cars stationed over there.  interesting.

Thanks, once again!

Joe Alexander
A. R. E.
645 1st Street