fot

Re: [Fot] Smoke by Joseph Lucas

To: "vintage.racer@comcast.net" <vintage.racer@comcast.net>, Friends of Triumph <FOT@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Smoke by Joseph Lucas
From: Gary Schneider <garygret@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2013 11:18:41 -0700 (PDT)
Some years ago there was a genuine Lucas Smoke Replacement Kit on ebay. It
included a bottle of genuine Lucas smoke and several needles for proper
injection. Since once can never have too many tools at their disposal I put a
casual bid on it but I think it wound up going for something like $100!

Gary Schneider