fot

Re: [Fot] Selling my TR4 Vintage Race Car

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Selling my TR4 Vintage Race Car
From: <yellow04@tr4racer.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 10:42:32 -0400
No doubt, the two feature races we had were outstanding! Almost could have
thrown a blanket around the three of us at any time Sunday afternoon!

Kudos to John Hasty, while he might be advancing in age, nothing is stopping
him from getting his TR3 figured out. Excellent drive, John, hoping for a
repeat at Summit Point next month!

Henry
yellow04@tr4racer.com