fot

[Fot] 6 cylinder new SS Falcon headers (WTS)

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] 6 cylinder new SS Falcon headers (WTS)
From: "Spitfire Racing" <Spitfire_Racing@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 09:56:03 -0400
Shameless effort to fund racing program!

Please contact me off-line if you are interested in a set of new Falcon
stainless steel headers for TR-250/TR-6 application. I also have the SS
collector pipe that makes this into a single outlet which is what one would
want for any type of competition. If you do desire a dual system those pipes
are also available to connect this to an aftermarket system like a Monza. I
have pictures available if interested. I will sell this for considerably
less than listed at any retailer.

I will be at the Jefferson 500 in May and Mosport in June if that helps with
delivery.

Russ Moore

Spitfire #49
fot@autox.team.net