fot

Re: [Fot] Longest Drive

To: robert bownes <bownes@seiri.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Longest Drive
From: Mike Jankowski <mikeragtopeditor@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2013 16:12:33 -0500
Cc: FOT <FOT@autox.team.net>
Finally cleaning out the backlog of my FOT emails. Figured I'd throw my
long drive stories out there. Had a 1980 TR7 convertible and went from
Indianapolis, IN back to my parents in Kingston NY, drove all over the
Catskills and Adirondacks and back in about a week and a half. Well over 2k
miles of driving. Also drove a TR4 from Indy to the UP of MI, then down to
a really big lake in KY, (Cumberland?) within 2 days, sailed on a houseboat
on that lake for a week, then drove from there to Montreal for the GP. Then
down to Kingston again, then back to Indy. No clue what the miles were. For
some reason I want to do another epic drive in my current Triumph Spitfire.
Mike