fot

Re: [Fot] TR4 clutch, help

To: "Mike Moore" <mmoore@wave1.net>,fot-bounces@autox.team.net,"'FOT'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR4 clutch, help
From: jason@multivintage.com
Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 01:17:03 +0000
From: Mike Moore
To: 'FOT'
Subject: [Fot] TR4 clutch, help
Sent: May 9, 2013 7:01 PM

This is for my race car that I am getting ready for Jefferson 500.

I had to put in new clutch master (Wilwood 5/8, same as was in car), and new
slave (stock from Roadster factory.

With car running when I try to engage gear I have to push clutch all the way
to floor, works in last half inch, but then the clutch pedal sticks and
won't come back up.

I have bled a lot and don't see any more air bubbles.

Do I need to adjust rods on either cylinder or is it air.

Thanks

Mike

Michael T. Moore, CPA

2007 West 32nd Street