fot

Re: [Fot] trans fluif

To: trmarty@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] trans fluif
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Sat, 11 May 2013 09:32:02 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: fot@autox.team.net
Full-name: BillDentin
In a message dated 05/10/2013 8:39:39 PM Central Daylight Time,
trmarty@hotmail.com writes:

> While we are on the subject of A-type OD transmissions. I have one to
> install
> in my buddies TR4 when I wrap up the engine (shortly I hope) What's the
> oil of
> choice in these? Street car.

Back in the day, they used to say that the clutches in that tranny really
wanted two distinct fluids, and that KENDALL Three Star was as close as you
could get to addressing both of those needs, but since our own ODs have been
on the shelf for years, there may be a better tranny fluid out and available
now.

Bill Dentinger
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com