fot

[Fot] Zandvoort/NL - first race of season

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Zandvoort/NL - first race of season
From: "MadMarx" <tr4racing@googlemail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 15:35:28 +0200
I had some trouble on this first season.

- practice: not too good - P8
- race 1: Leaked water out
- pulled head and fitted gasket of the previous design
- race 2: recovered from P39 to P13 - could have been better but half the
racind distance the safety car was out while they removed oil from the track
- race 3: went out on old tires. Started to rain. Lost some positions. Then
track dried out and the hunt was on and I ended up on 4th overall.

Race 3 - first few minutes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffhIm_zTyWs

Maybe you asked where these telemetric datas are gone. I just forgot to
bring my CF-storage card for the video equipment.
So I had to use the camera out of my Hummer.

Cheers
Chris
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com