fot

Re: [Fot] SP

To: "'FOT List'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] SP
From: <yellow04@tr4racer.com>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 14:20:21 -0400
Awesome weekend at Summit Point for Triumphs. The track was is great form,
the weather cooperated better than most spring race weekends in the
mountains of West Virginia. Leo Oddi was at the top Triumph by time I think,
and I was again blown away by how fast my car goes without all those
expensive billet and forged bottom end bits.

The only bad part of the weekend is nobody walked up and bought my car! I
guess I have to run it at Mosport next month. Bummer!

Also worth noting, the weekend was Mike Moore's first outing in his TR4. He
attended the VRG Drivers School, and ran the weekend with a very large run
group. Both car and driver did really great. Mark and I watched his feature
race on Saturday, Mike had a great run with a bunch of MG's. We stopped by
his paddock space after the run to see how big the grin on his face was.
Mike's was beaming, and his whole family was there and caught in the moment.
I don't know who was more excited! It was very, very cool...

Way to go Mike, welcome to the madness! We are glad to have you.

Henry
yellow04@tr4racer.com