fot

Re: [Fot] INITIAL PRODUCT OFFERING. REAR MOUNT TR3/TR4

To: Enquiries Road & Track <enquiries@roadandtrack.net.au>
Subject: Re: [Fot] INITIAL PRODUCT OFFERING. REAR MOUNT TR3/TR4
From: Joe Alexander <n197tr4@cs.com>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 17:48:33 -0500
Cc: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
I sent Terry the design of the A.R.E. Mount. I also indicated that I
understood his first two paragraphs.

I asked for a clarification of the third paragraph as I didn't understand what
he was asking.

I did share that we experienced no increase in driveline vibration.

We have not tried this design in our street TRs yet, but have the expectation
that this 40 durometer rear mount will perform well.

It is clear that Terry has a very wide range of experience in body and frame
isolation. There is certainly something to be learned and will be looking
forward to his reply.

Any other points of discussion?

Joe A
Sent from my iPad