fot

Re: [Fot] [VRG NewsGroup] Trailer tire info

To: <BillDentin@aol.com>, <Janzen@REcatalyst.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] [VRG NewsGroup] Trailer tire info
From: "Spitfire Racing" <Spitfire_Racing@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 10:02:03 -0400
Cc: fot@autox.team.net
After traveling to races for some 27 years and having more "tire adventures"
than I ever wanted and hearing of a few motorhome episodes others had where
tires failed and tore up the coach itself, I took the advice of a good
friend Mack McCormick and installed a tire monitoring system. It was pretty
inexpensive; wireless and simple to install and program. The peace of mind
is great and I no longer am wondering if a tire is going bad when a weird
road surface causes strange noises. The system monitors temperatures and
pressures and will also alarm if there's a rapid air loss, giving the driver
an advance notice. I have no financial connection with these folks. There
are other systems also out there. It is not expensive.

http://www.tsttruck.com/Home_Page.html

Russ Moore
Spitfire #49