fot

Re: [Fot] FOT decals. Thanks!

To: Andy Packard <apackard68@att.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] FOT decals. Thanks!
From: Joe Alexander <n197tr4@cs.com>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 11:38:15 -0500
Cc: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
They have been done in the past and I suspect they would go over very well,
again.

The logo has become a sign of distinction.

Fortunately, we have great TR folks stepping up to the plate and
volunteering.

Timing on this is very good.  We will look very good at Road America.

I don't remember who did it last.

You might get preorders and order a few more in addition. We can pay for them
out the FOT FUND.  We could sell some at the track to get the money back.

Regalia is good, but a lot of work.  Thanks Andy.  Your call on proceeding.

Joe A

Sent from my iPad

On May 24, 2013, at 11:26 AM, Andy Packard <apackard68@att.net> wrote:

> I looked into having patches made with the FOT logo. Would people be
interested in these or have they been done already?