fot

Re: [Fot] RMVR at HPR

To: "cofrog@q.com" <cofrog@q.com>, Joe Guinan <joeg@neb.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] RMVR at HPR
From: Tony and Annie Garmey <horizonracing@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 18:21:54 -0700
Cc: klynch 6 <klynch_6@msn.com>, "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>, "edenma@aol.com" <edenma@aol.com>
The folks that Run High plains Raceway are GREAT (fun) ! I went a couple of
years ago for  Formula B get together. Track is tricky/busy and a couple of
really quick (pull up ya big boy panty's) type corners.
Yes, The good hotels are 50 ? freeway miles away, but not really big deal.

> Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 17:05:51 -0400
> From: cofrog@q.com
> To: joeg@neb.rr.com
> CC: klynch_6@msn.com; fot@autox.team.net; edenma@aol.com
> Subject: Re: [Fot] RMVR at HPR
>
> Thanks to you for working a corner and to all the workers who enabled us to
run the long course.  I'm glad you enjoyed the weekend.  I hope to see you and
Terry Davis at Hastings.

> All who run High Plains give it high marks.  I hope that folks decide to
take a tow out here and check it out.  It would be an outstanding track for a
Kastner Cup except for it's relative remoteness for those who stay in Motels.

> I don't know if it's me but I'm unable to get any results on My Laps since
they supposedly they "improved" the site.  If anyone knows anything about
what's up with My Laps please share.  Due to Jim Gray having mechanical issues
I was able to take D Production in the four races I ran with Jim Roelofs in
lurking mode in his TR4.