fot

[Fot] Fw: Old Box Making Machinery

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Fw: Old Box Making Machinery
From: "Bill Tobin" <william.tobin31@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 25 May 2013 22:25:57 -0400
Hi Gang, this is not Old British Car related, but it came from the SOB's.
Sons of Britain, our local car club. Like the FOT, no dues, no officers, but
a good bunch of folks who have old British cars. They meet for dinner once a
month, go on drives, and generally have fun. And have a summer picnic at my
farm. Also a car show in Mid-September at the park in Waterford PA.
This video is very interseting. And very cool.
Enjoy, Bill