fot

Re: [Fot] brake question

To: Bill Tobin <william.tobin31@verizon.net> s=q20121106; t=1369879604; bh=/KMldZxSEnm31CfjNXkrt4SVSgIrLgfHTA33ORn7M+M=; h=Received:Received:Mime-Version:Content-Type:Message-Id:From: Subject:Date:To; b=rajyQWVdiLFnH+dWL6r1zzJEiZKsySjYQch0N2cxtN8LmA/lopcwjs2oR13HkMs+1 eesSiw45oqipTIiWcy2XgEMaHwtpOuqTU6TqJuUwDFMcSLjFg7Zfe5lVWlgo62/l9w WQR6v42xeNqnoTxl7+f7kkXOVnMLVbL6MizzROyYd7L0i90Td80AM0BbhRUGSrwccR RQW3Av0KI+TVy0hhdcUdZ6DeczmPHupwL4QX3o8VTulAruOMVNzrejAmXo0XJSpWE9 xluIMgceSnftsaxwUIHcuIXKqhkzkBcAEgB05AE/Fk/Q7oHZdXtkE7uW8yEa8BLYaG ZJN0M+CRy4S6A==
Subject: Re: [Fot] brake question
From: Dave <dlhogye@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 19:06:21 -0700
Cc: "<fot@autox.team.net>" <fot@autox.team.net>
I too had this problem with fitting rear shoes from Moss.  What I found is
that most replacement shoes are oversized to for turned drums.  The shoe
linings should be no thicker than 3/16".
Moss had just received a new shipment and they were concerned enough to solve
the problem as quickly as they could.  I learned these details of this from my
local British master technician and vintage Morgan racer extraordinaire, Greg
S.

Dave H.

Sent from my iPad