fot

Re: [Fot] Bristol 403

To: Tony Drews <tony@tonydrews.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Bristol 403
From: Joe Alexander <n197tr4@cs.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2013 03:39:12 -0500
Cc: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
I took a cross country trip in a Bristol 403. There are two sedans in Iowa and
an Arnolt-Brisolt, too.

The 403s can be very expensive. They were an essentially hand built car and
mostly to advance order. A lot of BMW content from the spoils of WWII.  LH vs
RH drive?

I think there was one in WI for sale recently...

Maybe 200 built....this is all from memory.
Sent from my iPad

On Jun 3, 2013, at 10:21 PM, Tony Drews <tony@tonydrews.com> wrote:

> I have a client who knows I'm into cars that is looking at a 1953 Bristol
403.  Cool looking car.  Anyone on the list know anything about Bristols or
know of internet / e-mail resources for them?