fot

Re: [Fot] SVRA Watkins Glenn

To: Bill Tobin <william.tobin31@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] SVRA Watkins Glenn
From: Joe Alexander <n197tr4@cs.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 10:53:12 -0500
Cc: "<Fot@autox.team.net>" <Fot@autox.team.net>
Let us know how it goes at MO.  It has been since 2002 since the FOT had an
event there.

It should be considered once again for the future.

Bill, I have a package for you as you requested.

Joe A

Sent from my iPad

On Jun 11, 2013, at 9:51 AM, "Bill Tobin" <william.tobin31@verizon.net>
wrote:

> Glad you had fun John. The rule is, don't fixate on the guardrails. The
weather was dreadful Friday, but cleared up for Sat and Sun.
> I had a couple great races, one with a Fiat (John's friend, who took a lot
of video. Hope I can view it) and another with a 914. Also a nice old OHC Hemi
Daimler SP250. Had fun and the Redhead ran well.
> There was a bad crash Sat in the enduro. A guy in a really nice Ginetta G16
crashed heavily in the Bus Stop and broke both legs and ankles. The front of
the car was cut off by the rescue team for extrication. (It was heavily
damaged anyhow). It was quite scarey but the driver is fine and had surguries
to repair  his injuries.
> At the driver's meeting Friday, SVRA stressed flags, especially red flags.
It paid off Sat during the enduro, which was red flagged.
> Next up: Mid Ohio.
> Cheers, Bill
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "john hasty" <jhhasty@gdhs.com>

is