fot

Re: [Fot] the greatest GT6 of all time

To: rjl6n@cstone.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] the greatest GT6 of all time
From: kkjjk@aol.com
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 19:08:01 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: fot@autox.team.net
Hi, John- Thanks for your response.  I was at Summit Point a week ago Friday,
my kids gave me some laps in an F430 (lots of fun).  I inquired about Fridays
at the Track at that time, and the woman there said I have to go through at
least 4 sessions with two different instructors and be signed off before being
let loose.  I told her it was a race car and not a street car and she said
that was ok (although I have to install another seat).  That was all fine with
me.  I called the track a few days later to speak with the Fridays track
manager, and although I did not speak directly to him, I was told by someone
else that no race cars are allowed at Fridays at the Track!.  Do you know if
the NASA HPDE program is offered at Summit Point?  Do they have a website?
Thanks for the info.-- Jay