fot

Re: [Fot] Do hillclimb conditions increase or decrease TR6 squat?

To: sherry robyn <sherryjimmy6116@att.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Do hillclimb conditions increase or decrease TR6 squat?
From: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 21:05:08 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
Hi,

I wouldn't set the car for less camber just because you're at a hillclimb.
For this event, I ran autocross settings (1/4" toe out front, about 1.5
degrees neg. camber front and rear and ZERO toe in the rear.)

The road camber was more important than the alignment settings, IMHO.
E.G., drive the right line and you're good to go. Get off the proper line
and there was no road to help and trees/rocks/guardrails calling.

regards,
rml
Bob Lang              Triumph TR6!!            |  This space for rent
Former NER Solo Chair                          |
Voice:617-253-7438                             |  Cell: 339-927-4489
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive