fot

[Fot] Fwd: 2013 EMRA Registration for NJMP Lightning

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Fwd: 2013 EMRA Registration for NJMP Lightning
From: Todd Redmond <alfetta95@optonline.net>
Date: Sun, 07 Jul 2013 13:10:21 -0400
FoT

I was asked to pass this along.  This is a vintage event being held at NJ
Motorsports Park Lighting Course.  It is on Saturday and Sunday July 27-28.
Entrance fee is only $125.00 per day!! Plus a temp EMRA license fee of $25.00.
I'm planning on going and bringing my, (hope I don't get ousted from FoT) Alfa
Romeo.  If you decide to go, call Peter McCarthy at 973.383.8859.  Tell him
you're with FoT. He'll help you register.

If you haven't run with EMRA, it's a grassroots, run what you've brung
atmosphere.  Very relaxed with the focus on safety and fun.

NFI just passing it along.
Todd

Sent from my iPad

fot@autox.team.net