fot

Re: [Fot] Kastner Cup Shirts, Time to pay!

To: "'marty sukey'" <trmarty@hotmail.com>, "'FOT'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Kastner Cup Shirts, Time to pay!
From: "MadMarx" <tr4racing@googlemail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2013 19:09:05 +0200
Marty,

I'm not sure what to do now?
Any paypal way of payment?

Chris

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----
Von: fot-bounces@autox.team.net [mailto:fot-bounces@autox.team.net] Im
Auftrag von marty sukey
Gesendet: Montag, 8. Juli 2013 17:35
An: FOT
Betreff: [Fot] Kastner Cup Shirts, Time to pay!

Ok Folks, the 2013 Kastner Cup shirts have now been ordered and it is time
to pay. It is up to each of you to contact Ted directly at TS Imported
Automotive
800.543.6648  and make arrangements to pay.  Those of you that requested
shipped shirts will have, well, shipped shirts. All others will be picking
up their shirts at Road America in September.  We have orders for 170 shirts
and
69 competitors names and car info going on the back of the shirts.  Last
year we had a record 53 competitors at the Mitty, this was blown out of the
water for this years event.  Should be fun.

Marty
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive