fot

[Fot] VSCDA's 'approved and registered' Driver policy...

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] VSCDA's 'approved and registered' Driver policy...
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 17:02:03 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: rdwismer@mchsi.com
Full-name: BillDentin
Amici...

Joe Alexander and I have been working with the VSCDA Event Chair who runs
the Elkhart Lake Vintage Festival (ELVF) for the Vintage Sports Car Drivers
Association to ensure we understand their current policy on 'racecar sharing'
in general and at Road America in particular.  Quick and dirty, except for
an 'approved and registered' CO-driver in the Enduro Race, there is no
'racecar sharing' at ELVF.

So Joe and I drafted a Microsoft WORD document that describes the VSCDA
rule and its whys and wherefores.  Webmaster, Mark Bradakis, has posted it for
us at:

http://www.team.net/share.html

You can cut and paste it into your browser to look it over.  Mark tells me
that during the conversion from WORD to HTML there were some issues.  I
looked it over and it seems to occur wherever an apostrophe was used.  We
mostly
used an apostrophe before and after the words 'approved and registered',
and in possessives.  It seems to replace an apostrophe with the letter 'a' and
some other gobbly-gook.  But the content remains pretty clear.

Anyone who has difficulty with it, and still has a concern, contact me Off
List and I'll send you an original copy of the Microsoft WORD document.

Sorry for any confusion concerning this matter, but everyone's best
interests will be served if these and as many other similar matters are
addressed
out front and before we get to ROAD AMERICA.

Bill Dentinger
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive