fot

Re: [Fot] TR4 Rad question

To: marty sukey <trmarty@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR4 Rad question
From: TR4 Tony <tr4.tony@virgin.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 16:07:22 +0100
Cc: FOT <fot@autox.team.net>
Marty

This is pretty common with aftermarket rads and the easiest way to fix it is
to shim the rad up to match the top hose. The bottom hose connects to a steel
pipe and elbow which goes to the bottom of the water pump housing, so you can
shorten the pipe easily enough.

The top hose is the one that splits under the pressure and movement from the
engine, so critical to get this right.

Regards

Tony

Sent from my iPhone