fot

Re: [Fot] Press Pass for Kas Cup?

To: Joe Alexander <n197tr4@cs.com>, "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Press Pass for Kas Cup?
From: Ernest Husmann <ehusmann53@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 15:02:58 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
For Road America you will need a car centered periodical to fax or email Road
America introducing you as a media person for the publication. You will need
to go to the Road America administrative office upon arrival to obtain
credentials, a media vest and guidelines.

If you call the general phone
number for Road America they can provide additional details.