fot

[Fot] Sample Schedule. Unpublished

To: John Hasty <jhhasty@gdhs.com>
Subject: [Fot] Sample Schedule. Unpublished
From: Joe Alexander <n197tr4@cs.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 19:24:57 -0500
Cc: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
Saturday Schedule - Tentative

Reenactment & GOG participants departs the track 2:45pm

Groups 2 & 8, the majority of the FOT, will be done with Sprint Races by
2:00pm.

Keep the faith baby....this is not their first rodeo.

Sent from my iPad

On Jul 31, 2013, at 6:47 PM, John Hasty <jhhasty@gdhs.com> wrote:

> I asked the same question several weeks ago. The old course deal leaves at
1:30 according to the entry form and returns at 5:00. but as yet no schedule
tells us what the sat group practice times are.  Joe " right after lunch"
usually means 1:00.  What does "majority of our FOT" mean? Do you have a
schedule?

> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Jul 31, 2013, at 6:10 PM, Joe Alexander <n197tr4@cs.com> wrote:
>
>> It's a good question.....
>>
>> The schedule on Saturday afternoon is set up so that the majority of our
FOT