fot

Re: [Fot] GOG

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] GOG
From: "MadMarx" <tr4racing@googlemail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2013 08:51:23 +0200
An English racing series put up a collective purchase for Hans and they got
a good price for ordering 200 of them.
About 350$. They asked several racing series to be part of to get 200
together.
That's why I have a Hans harness but not a helmet.

Maybe an option for you guys to purchase together?

Chris

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----