fot

[Fot] fiberglass gt-6 hood

To: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] fiberglass gt-6 hood
From: <rodkent@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2013 14:12:11 -0400
Hi, I don't know if anyone is interested, but I have a new fiberglass hood for
early gt-6 that I would like to sell. I had started a project that have since
abandoned, and no longer need the hood. I purchased a spitfire hood from Joe in
L.A. and had my glass guy make a mold of the hood bubble on a gt-6 and he
grafted it on the spit hood, it came out really nice. I am not interested in
shipping it, but will be making a trip to left coast in Sept and could possibly
arrange to meet for delivery. I have about 700 invested, will sell the hood and
mold to duplicate bubble for 500. thanks
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive