fot

Re: [Fot] Proper attire

To: FOT <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Proper attire
From: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 20:51:07 -0600
marty sukey wrote:
>   You are worrying me with the pink Ferrari shirts though. :)

They came from my brother in law who passed away a couple of years ago.
He was
involved with Cave Creek European in Cave Creek, Arizona for quite some
time.
They dealt with high end cars, mostly German, but some Jaguar.  A fair
number of his
clothes fit me, and they were too good to just throw out.

The best part is my sister sends me some of his tools from time to
time.  I wish I could
drive my truck down there and haul his big red wagon home, fully
loaded.  Oh well.

mjb.
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com