fot

[Fot] Crew Passes K Cup

To: triumph fot <fot@autox.team.net> (Win)/6.0.8_GA_2685)
Subject: [Fot] Crew Passes K Cup
From: cofrog@q.com
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 13:47:04 -0400 (EDT)
X_cmae_category: 0,0 Undefined,Undefined a=MVt/OeM/O+V7psr6YXG+1g==:117 a=K-v-2zaBAAAA:8 a=6xkc5M4UcgEA:10 a=FKkrIqjQGGEA:10 a=5uzyEDg2IGAA:10 a=BM2Wo2QsAAAA:8 a=eXecitkis0AA:10 a=PknxSbMzM16meLdAMH8A:9 a=QEXdDO2ut3YA:10 a=1aFBwXBsZPPTXrWU:21 a=_W_S_7VecoQA:10
Listers,

I'm running the #144 TR4 "The Black Pearl" at the RMVR event in Hasting the
weekend before the K Cup. My budget precludes towing it to Road America and
competing. However my "pit crew" of one and I are driving there to spectate and
steal beer.

I was depending on some of the RMVR Triumph drivers who were planning to run
the K Cup to score two crew passes. For various and a sundry reasons only Jim
Gray is coming from RMVR and his are spoken for so I'm in need of two crew
passes for us.

In trade you will be provided questionable advice, the need to guard your beer
and good karma.

Thanks,

Dan Forgey
fot@autox.team.net