fot

Re: [Fot] Entries - where are the GT6s?

To: "Scott Janzen" <sjanzen@me.com>,fot-bounces@autox.team.net,"'Friends of Triumph' Triumph" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Entries - where are the GT6s?
From: jason@multivintage.com
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 19:36:07 +0000
I registered a few days ago. But note guys, GT6's are in group 8B2 not group
two. Chuck registered for group 2 and that is for older TR's. We will all
obviously run together in the cup. And in some of the other mixed class races.
Jason Ostrowski
Friendly Ghost Racing
I will be racing the BRG#69 Zippy car and bringing along the Yellow #27 as well
as my Dads original race car (freshly restored).
Yep, it'll be a 3 car historical tribute to GT6 under the FGR tent.