fot

Re: [Fot] Entries & Test & Overcrew

To: "BillDentin@aol.com" <BillDentin@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Entries & Test & Overcrew
From: Joe Alexander <n197tr4@cs.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 15:19:16 -0500
Cc: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
Yes, there is a serious lag in updating, but also a lot of procrastinating.

We still have two dismantled cars.....back to work.

It will all work out in the end.

 Joe A

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 20, 2013, at 2:55 PM, BillDentin@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 08/20/2013 1:01:22 PM Central Daylight Time,
n197tr4@cs.com writes:

>> Scott, et.al.
>>
>> There are 29 cars shown at the moment on the website........
>>
>> Go into VSCDA website
>> Go to event ELVF
>> Click on e-registration
>> Click on "entries" at the menu at the top.
>>
>> Entries are shown in alphabetic order so far.
>>
>> Back to work....we are behind the power curve on two cars, but hopeful.
>

> Joe...
>
> I entered/registered on August 8th, but was not listed as of yesterday.  I
understand that the on line system they use takes a while to update because
they are making changes to their software.

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive