fot

Re: [Fot] Steering Rack Conversion

To: john hasty <jhhasty@gdhs.com>, Triumph Friends of <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Steering Rack Conversion
From: Richard Gehweiler <mini@wi.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 16:55:15 -0500
The MkI Mini steering rack has not been made for many years now.
Suppliers now sell the later style rake that require the late style
steering arms. As far as interchangeability with the TR conversion kit,
it should bolt in, but I don't know it there would be any difference
with the steering arms. I think because of the TR's bigger wheels, it
probably wouldn't matter.

Hope this helps some.

Richard Gehweiler