fot

Re: [Fot] Lil needle help please

To: 'marty sukey' <trmarty@hotmail.com>, FOT <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Lil needle help please
From: "Barr, Scott" <sbarr@McCarty-Law.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 12:06:42 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
I have run a bunch of different needles at different times.  But the four sets
I recall are BE, BG, CC and 4.  This is 1296 or 1500 Spitfire, HS4s, Isky
Z-307 cam, approx. 12:1 compression.

Seems to me the BE and BG needles were too rich.  I don't even recall at the
moment which needles I'm running, but I think it's either the CC or the 4
needles.  My A/F meter says I'm a little lean at 14.5 or so.  Have been slowly
running the jets down to try to richen it, but I'm also fouling plugs at cold
startup.

Maybe I should be thinking harder about this issue  :-)

(I would if I could get my stupid transmission stuff figured out...)

Scott B.